Domain Ownership cost per domain|
.com, .net, .org, .biz
1 year=$18.95, 2 years=$34.95, 3 years=$49.95,
5 years=$77.95, 10 years=$150.95
1 year=$17.95, 2 years=$33.95, 3 years=$47.95,
5 years=$74.95, 10 years=$145.95
.co.uk, .org.uk, .me.uk
.name - $17.95 per year / domain
for .tk :
$29.95 per year / domain
2 year minimum
.nl - $24.95 per year / domain
.de - $25.95 per year / domain
.in - $33.95 per year / domain
.be - $34.95 per year / domain
for .asia, .bz, .ch, .co, .gs, .li, .mobi, .ms, .ws:
$35.95 per year / domain
for .cc, .eu, .lc, .me,
$39.95 per year / domain
for .nu :
$42.95 per year / domain
2 year minimum
for .cx, .tv :
$44.95 per year / domain
.tw - $48.95 per year / domain
for .cz, .la, .co.nz, .pl, .vc:
$49.95 per year / domain
$59.95 per year / domain
$61.95 per year / domain
for .mx, .com.mx:
$62.95 per year / domain
for .ac, .io, .sh:
$65.95 per year / domain
$69.95 per year / domain
for .am, .fm:
$79.95 per year / domain
$81.95 per year / domain
$83.95 per year / domain
for .ag, .sc:
$99.95 per year / domain
$100.00 per year / domain
for 2nd level .com & .net domains - example .us.com:
1 year=$34.95, 2 years=$67.95, 3 years=$99.95,
5 years=$149.95, 10 years=$299.95
*does not include cost of additional services such as Private Registration, webhosting or email services
See details on each domain type
Domain Name Alerts
click links for full news article to open in new window
- Domain Renewal - Domain Slamming - scam
Increasingly, we hear that domain name holders are receiving calls from companies telling them that their names are at risk if they do not immediately renew with that company at a designated Web site. This deceptive practice, known as domain name slamming and more commonly implemented through postal mail, e-mail and fax, seeks to confuse customers and lure them to another registrar.
In some cases, we are concerned there may be another motive, such as identity theft, behind these Web sites
Warning signs for which to look:
- The business name and contact information on the Web site change frequently
- Detailed information about the company is not available on the site
- You are unable to reach anyone, ever, at the phone number listed on the site
- The Web site doesn't offer additional services other than renewing domain names.
Visitors are brought to a single page, where they are asked to input personal contact and credit card information.
- The Web sites do not use SSL encryption to securely pass this information, and there is no seal suggesting that company has been validated by a trusted authority.
Steps you can take to protect yourself:
- Report any similar incidents to DomainRegister.com (for DomainRegister.com customers only)
We report these incidents to our partner, Network Solutions, who takes legal steps against these organizations where appropriate
- File a complaint with the U.S. Federal Trade Commission (FTC) at www.FTC.gov.
Click on File a Complaint and follow the instructions.
Complaints also may be filed against international companies.
- As with any online transaction, you should make sure you know with whom you are doing business and make sure the Web sites are secure.
- Protect personal information with Private Registration.
This DomainRegister.com/Network Solutions service masks your phone number, e-mail and postal address, to deter telemarketing calls, spam and junk mail solicitations, as well as to guard against identity theft.
What DomainRegister.com does to assist:
- We have turned Domain Protect "On" for all domains to prevent unauthorized transfer of domain names from your account.
- Senders of Phony Domain Name Invoices Meet Justice
25-Feb-2005 - Domain Registry of America, based in Ontario, Canada, is prohibited from engaging in similar conduct in the future, and is subject to stringent monitoring by the FTC. The company also has to provide a full refund, including any administrative or cancellation fees, to approximately 50,000 consumers who cancelled a transfer request
- Alert over invoices from 'Domain Registry Services'
- Businesses warned about domain name scam
Domain Registry of America, Domain Registry of Europe & Domain Registry of Canada named as domain slammers
- Court bars Canadian domain slammer (Domain Registry of America)
- Court Bars Canadian Company (Domain Registry of America)
from Misleading Consumers in Marketing of Internet Domain Name Services & requires it to pay redress to consumers
I know my domain name is available.
I want to register my Domain Name NOW!
allows people, on a global basis, to search for available .com, .net, .org, .biz, .info, .us, .asia, .eu, .am, .ag, .at, .be, .bz, .cc, .ch, .co, .com.co, .net.co, .nom.co, .cx, .cz, .de, .fm, .gs, .hn, .in, .co.in, .net.in, .org.in, .firm.in, .gen.in, .ind.in, .la, .lc, .li, .me, .mn, .mobi, .ms, .mx, .com.mx, .co.nz, .net.nz, .org.nz, .pl, .sc, .tv, .tw, .com.tw, .net.tw, .co.uk, .org.uk, .me.uk, domain names. We perform a 'whois' in a user-friendly format. Once a desired available domain name is found, Domain Register allows people to order their domain name registration with the InterNIC on-line. This is also called URL registration, web name, website name, custom domain registration, dns registration services, net names registration, internet identity registration, or even sometimes internet business name registration.
Click here to see the list of U.S. States and Countries with which we've done business registering domain names!
Please email email@example.com
should you encounter technical difficulties with this site.